Friday, January 16, 2009

Not much has been going on for us since I last wrote on here. Ismene's language is picking up a LOT. She of course can say no. Her first word was shoes. Yup, she is very girly..... LOL. She is trying to sing her ABC's but so far has only mastered QRS. And her and Shelby, one of our dogs, have some kind of strange bond together which I love. It is cute to watch them together. Isaiah is STILL in potty training. Not very successfully either. He is definitely ready, but for whatever reason he refuses. He is 3 years old already.....and I am tired of changing so many diapers at home. Ugh. Poor Nathan suffers at school. He is making all F's and it breaks my heart. He isn't doing it intentionally at all. First of all, he is left handed. Left handed kids think very differently. Next, he has ADHD very severely. One thing the doctors haven't diagnosed him with but I seriously believe he has is LD (learning disability). It breaks my heart. It doesn't seem fair he should have to go through all this. He is such a loving boy. Hard to handle at times though. Other than that, everything is still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment